BaltMilk presents the brand LACTOPRIMA with the following products:
- Milk protein concentrate powder MPC85
- Native whey protein concentrate powder NWPC80
- Micellar casein concentrate powder MiccCC85
- Milk permeate powder MPP85
- Pasteurized cream
The quality of milk produced on the dairy farms of the Cooperative members considerably surpasses milk quality requirements imposed by Milk Procurement Regulations. Control samples are obtained from each batch of milk. Only the highest quality genuine raw milk is selected for the manufacturing of products. In addition to milk quality control implemented on the farms, the welfare of animals is also constantly ensured.
Raw materials and products undergo quality control at four laboratories: raw milk reception, two chemical and microbiological laboratories. All the laboratories are owned by the dairy processing plant. These laboratories are equipped with machinery produced by internationally recognized and technologically advanced manufacturers, such as “FOSS, “Funke Gerber”, “Memmert” and other. The laboratories carry out:
- Raw milk tests: physical - chemical, organoleptic, microbiological indicators, somatic cell count, residues of inhibitory substances.
- Product tests during the production process and final product research: physical -chemical, organoleptic characteristics, microbiological indicators.
- Indices of the final products are based on reference methods: Kjeldal for protein determination, Rӧse-Gottlieb for fat content determination, oven 102 °C for determination of dry matter content, muffle furnace for determination of ash content, enzymatic method for determination of lactose content.